Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ZIP LINING!


4.11.12
11:00
Breakfast café with wireless internet

Today we are going zip lining! I  am so excited! Here in the Dominican Republic, ziplining is popular but really only available to the wealthy.
We are going to a relatively popular zip lining spot in the forest. It is not really near any roads or city, and so I've heard there is good wildlife sightings there. I'll add to this blog when I get back, saying what I saw and didn't see. Zip lining is going to be so fun!

4.11.12
3:00
Back at the house after zip lining


Best experience ever! Zip lining was fun, exciting, and I even saw a lot of animals and all that good stuff. I remember zooming by a lot of small rodents I couldn't recognize in the nature books they had there. I saw a lot of birds too, and I'd say modestly the forest is full of animals. We're going to the beach tomorrow, and I think there will be even more wildlife there. I had a great day, and I am excited for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment